The Belco “TEE” (Thermal Energy Efficient) aluminum log furnace is considered by many the most efficient flame-impingement-type furnace available.
- Potential energy efficiencies of 50% or more are achievable.
- The furnace accommodates either billets or logs, fed to the pre-heat section of the furnace via an automatic loader.
- The furnace has two sections. A preheat section efficiently warms incoming logs with excess
heat captured from the flame-impingement area.
- The firing chamber features a state-of-the-art combustion system that helps maximize heating efficiencies.
- PLC controls monitor the complete furnace operation.